Thursday, March 6, 2008



Three years ago I started the Uphold Reunion and it has came a long way in 3 years www.upholdreunion.blogspot.com After talking about it to Gram (Rachel) she said I wish we could all get together like we used to. So after she said it a few times I decided to invite some family up to Tub Run one weekend and talk about it. We said lets do it. And what fate brought us was a opportunity. Someone in the Linton family had an overbooking at the KOA and got another day free. WOW... then it all came together. Rachel was so excited and worried that no one would come.....Boy was she wrong. I can say this was the first time we have been all together since Aunt Peggy was around. I was very little then but what a blast. As adults we say ahh..who cares if I see all of the family. Well in the end family is all you have. I want my kids to know they have plenty of family....cousins cousins cousins..... We were blessed with a big family so it is up to our generation to keep it strong. It is the Reunion...1 Day to see the people that you hold dearest in your heart. You may not see these people all year but you know they are there. For you and your kids. So when in doubt of coming to the reunion this year remember its not just for you its for the kids. ITS OUR LEGACY. and what a wonderful one it is.

1 comment:

echoeve said...

great site Harmony!!